Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

OPI Come to Poppy

As we're nearing spring, I find myself being drawn back to the OPI 2012 Spring Collection. One of my favorites polishes from that collection is Come to Poppy. It's such a gorgeous coral/poppy color that I haven't seen duplicated by any other nail polish brand. This is easily one of my "go-to" polishes for spring, and even summer.
Today I'm going to a baby shower for my best friend and was trying to figure out which polish to wear with the outfit I picked out and Come to Poppy was an easy choice for me. It's such an easy color to wear and even looks good on my fair skin. If you have fair skin, you know that sometimes polishes don't look the best with our skin tone. If you can't already tell, OPI is seriously (in my opinion) one of the best brands of nail polish. I feel like I'm getting a great quality product for the money that I'm spending. The Spring 2012 collection was probably the first collection that I purchased completely. I try my best not to buy an entire collection unless I really think I'll wear every polish. It's just hard because if you want half of them, sometimes you can find the entire collection for around the same price. Anyway, I love this polish and I can't rave about it enough. I'm also super excited about the 2013 Spring Collection and currently have a few that are en route to my house as we speak. More on that later! :)



xx Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment