Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lush: Almond and Coconut Shower Smoothie

I have been hearing about Lush products for over a year now and finally broke down and bought my first Lush goodie. This winter has been super harsh on my skin and it seems that no amount of lotion helps keep my skin happy. I heard about how moisturizing the Almond and Coconut Smoothie was and decided I would give it a try. It's certainly not cheap, at just under $22, but I decided that it would be worth the money. I was happy to find out that it was! I've only used this twice, but my skin feels so much better. Not that you wouldn't want to put lotion on after using this, but it's still a great product. I felt like getting a head start on moisturizing made my skin really absorb the lotion I put on afterwards. I tweeted this picture and tagged Lush and they even tweeted me back! Nerdy, but still pretty cool.
I also bought 3 bath bombs that they were selling for Valentine's Day and I'll report on those after I try them. I've used something like it before and LOVED it so I'm sure these Lush bath bombs will be no different. The bath bombs were definitely more affordable. All the ones I bought were under $8. Maybe that seems like a lot for a bath, but I think they'll be worth it on those super stressful days where you just need a good soak in the bath. Being a new "Lushie" means I'm open to suggestions on what I should try! What are your favorite Lush products?

xx Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment