Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Essie Demure Vixen

If you've seen my posts about my nail polish collection, or any of my "Nail of the Day" posts, then you know that I have a eclectic taste in nail polish. Every week, it's a different color or shade to match my mood or a specific outfit I have in my mind. Typically this time of year, I choose more pastel or brighter polishes. However, today I had to attend a Donor/Scholar luncheon at school. Basically it was just a way for students to meet the wonderful people that fund our scholarships and be able to thank them in person. The invitation said "business casual" and automatically I was trying to think of a nail polish that wouldn't be too crazy. My first thought was Essie Fiji or Ballet Slipper because they're soft and neutral. Then I thought of my most recent nail purchases and decided that Essie Demure Vixen would be perfect.
I keep a list of all the nail polishes I want to add to my collection on my phone and this one was at the top of the list. I find myself looking for more "business" appropriate nail polishes, since I clearly won't be able to wear bright colors forever. This is a perfect choice if you want something neutral, but want a little more color. It's a dusty rose color that I think is perfect.


It's sad that I'm already thinking about the next color that I'll paint my nails, but it's because I've added three new colors from the OPI Spring 2013 Collection to my own personal collection. I'll be super excited to share that with you guys next weekend!
Until next time,

xx Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment