Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Essie Lilacism & OPI Show it and Glow it

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately, but school has been absolutely hectic. I just purchased my gap and gown a couple days ago so it's totally hitting me that this time in exactly one month I'll have just graduated. When I entered my freshman year everyone said "appreciate it because it goes by so fast" and they were absolutely right. It's surreal that I'm, what most people would consider, an "adult" now. Anyway, back to my love of nail polish.

As you know, I've been using nail polishes recently to help me decide which colors will come with me to Hawaii. I love this nail polish, but I'm not sure that it will come with me. I'm talking about Essie Lilacism, which I actually think is similar to OPI You're Such a Budapest. I prefer the OPI version because it's brighter, and there's really no point to bring two similar shades with me. I paired Essie Lilacism with OPI Show it and Glow it, which was actually part of the Burlesque limited edition collection. I can't express how hard it was for me to find this polish over a year ago. It's a little dried up now, so it really needs to head to the trash, but I wanted to use it one last time!

I really do love these colors together, and the glitter just makes me happy. I think my next couple of posts will be me trying to narrow down which colors go to Hawaii with me. My biggest challenge is taking fun AND "professional" looking nudes, simply because I don't know yet what I'll be doing as far as work. I'll post again this weekend because I painted these colors on my nails last weekend, so be on the lookout for that!

xx Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment