Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Essie Fiji

Yes, it's 100% worth the hype. If I had to choose 1 nail polish for the rest of my life it would probably be Essie Fiji. It's the perfect baby pink and will definitely be in my luggage heading to Hawaii!
Anytime I wear this polish, I always get asked about it. I actually bought it because Emily Maynard, former Bachelorette, wore it on her season of the Bachelor. She was wearing it in every episode and I knew I had to get my hands on it. It's hands down probably the best polish I've ever purchased.
I've been searching for the perfect "nude/pink" color for quite some time now. I've come close with Essie Ballet Slipper and Essie Angel Food Cake, but I think Essie Fiji is definitely perfect "neutral" shade. Yes, it's baby pink, but it's so subtle that I think it can easily pass for a neutral. I would also say that this is my go-to polish. "When in doubt, go with Fiji." I know others feel the same way just because it's the best neutral; it goes with everything! I think you could also say that this could pass for a "pastel" color, which makes it perfect for spring. I've already started thinking about what lucky polishes will get to come to Hawaii, and the only one that I know for sure will absolutely be Essie Fiji. It applies beautifully as well. I used two coats, but I think you could get away with one coat. I love it because it even looks good with my fair skin; which I hope to get a couple shades darker while living in Hawaii. I can't imagine how good this shade will look with a tan!

xx Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment