Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Coffee-mate Natural Bliss creamer

When I was in Seattle, I decided to try the Natural Bliss creamer. I've seen commercial after commercial about it, but have never tried it. The reason I actually got it was because it was the cheapest creamer, plus I was interested to try it. As you may assume, the Natural Bliss creamers are made with real, natural ingredients: milk, cream, sugar, and real flavor. It also comes in caramel and chocolate, but I noticed that the caramel was $2.99 while the vanilla was $2.79. Not sure what that was about, but I got the vanilla regardless!

I paired it with the Vanilla Caramel Cream k-cups.
The creamer was pretty good, but not as rich and creamy as other creamers. I guess whatever artificial gunk makes creamer rich! The pairing, however, made me think of the instant coffee. Whenever I smelled it while it was brewing, I instantly was reminded of the Cafe Escapes. Yuck. When I took a sip, it wasn't as bad as I feared. I'm thinking it was the coffee, not the creamer. Or maybe the combination of the two. I'm definitely interested to try the creamer in the other flavors, but maybe with a different flavored coffee. These two just don't go that well together because of the "instant" coffee vibe.

xx Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment