Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

OPI You're Such A Budapest & Polka.com

I couldn't leave on Spring Break without leaving you all without another Nail of the Day, could I? The Spring 2013 Collection from OPI (aka Euro Centrale) is absolutely amazing. I purchased three of the polishes from the collection, and am tempted by two others that I will more than likely buy as well. One of the great things about this collection is the polish Polka.com because it goes with several of the other polishes in the collection. If I'm going to buy a glitter top coat, you better believe I want more than one color to wear it with.
I've decided to pair it first with OPI You're Such A Budapest from the same collection. I personally think these two look awesome together, and make me feel super girly and happy. Yes, I despise taking glitter off, BUT, I certainly enjoy wearing it. This will not be the last time you hear me talking about this collection, and I'm sure there will be many posts to come with other various colors.
You're Such A Budapest is such a pretty purple color! Slightly lavender, slightly periwinkle as well.

Now the fun part: OPI Polka.com



As you can see, there is pink, purple, and turquoise glitter (which is why it goes with so many different polishes!). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Until next time,

xx Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment