Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

OPI Suzi's Hungary Again

My first thought about this nail polish was that it reminded me of OPI Come to Poppy, except a lighter version. 
It's probably not my all-time favorite color, but it's still pretty.
I typically look up pictures of the polish before buying it, and I definitely don't think the pictures that I saw made it look like this. I feel like it looks brighter than I expected. It definitely looks brighter in person!

It's also already started chipping. I did everything as I usually do: base coat, 2 coats of color, and top coat. I literally just painted my nails on Tuesday and my right thumb nail has already chipped in 2 places! To be honest, I will probably change this color over the weekend. This is probably the only polish I've been disappointed with in as long as I can remember. I'd recommend OPI Come to Poppy over this anyday! 

xx Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment