Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

OPI Cajun Shrimp

I'm not one to wear red, as I think I've mentioned before. It's not a color I wear in clothing or in nail polish. However, OPI Cajun Shrimp is by far the best red that I've ever worn. It's a brighter red and the color payoff is great. I think you could easily only use one coat of this color, though I always use two.
This color will definitely be making the trip to Hawaii. In fact, it was one of the first colors I knew 100% that I would be taking with me. Now, I also promised something a little different. With today being my birthday, I wanted to do something a little different with my nails. Not really different, but special.
I've had this "trend tips" for over a year. I used them for the first time on my last birthday, and decided I wanted to use them for this birthday as well. WARNING: If you do not completely seal them up after use they will dry out! I thought I sealed them up well, but they were definitely a little dry. They normally just apply like a sticker, but I had to be a little more creative and hold them in place for a few seconds so they would stay in place.

I just love this combination. The vibrancy of OPI Cajun Shrimp combined with the cheetah/leopard (what's the difference, anyway?) is just an awesome pairing. For some reason, it's a "feel-good" pairing. It's kind of like the feeling you have after you get your hair cut. It just makes you feel GOOD. It's feminine-- and dare I say sexy!-- which is why I chose this pairing for my birthday. Everyone wants to feel good on their birthday, no matter what age. :) 
My chosen nail polishes to take with me to Hawaii will definitely be in an upcoming post! I've almost got it narrowed down, which is much harder than I thought it would be. :)

xx Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment