Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Polishes Coming to Hawaii

Hello, everyone! It's FINALLY that time where I can share with you the polishes that I will be bringing with me when we move to Hawaii. As some of you may have guessed, this was really hard! After sharing my nail polish collection, it's pretty obvious that I have-- by the standards of a "normal" person-- too much nail polish. My goal was to narrow it down to 10 and I actually ended up with 15. That's pretty good in my book! My challenge to myself was to fill this bag and allow myself ONLY this bag for nail polish.
It's a tight fit, but I made all 15 polishes fit.

I allowed myself some neutrals, a pink, a red, a coral, a light, bright, and a dark purple, a green, and a black-ish/grey glitter, as well as two glitter top coats and a white color for french manicures. Overall, I really tried to pick a wide variety of colors because I tend to pick nail polish based on my mood.

I have my white Sally Hansen color for french tips and Essie Sugar Daddy, which I love for a more clear looking french manicure.
For the "neutrals" (and by that I basically just mean the non-bright colors) I chose Essie Fiji, Essie Demure Vixen, and Essie Angel Food.
I chose OPI La Pazitively Hot as my pink, OPI Come to Poppy as my coral, and OPI Cajun Shrimp as my red.

Next I chose OPI You're Such a Budapest, OPI Purple with a Purpose, and Essie Mint Candy Apple.

For those times when I just feel like wearing a dark color, I've chosen OPI My Private Jet and Revlon No Shrinking Violet.

Last but certainly not least, for the glitters I chose OPI Polka.com and Essie Stroke of Brilliance.

You can see additional pictures in my "Nail Polish Collection" post, and many of these have their own "Nail of the Day" posts.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! This is my last week of school and I'm preparing for finals. Graduation is May 4th and it's totally surreal! Hopefully another update soon.

xx Anna








No comments:

Post a Comment