Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Seattle Bound

In three days I'll be in Seattle with my husband and our 2 cats. But until then I have one paper, discussion forum, and a quiz standing between me and the airport! I feel like my professors all got together and decided to have everything due on the same day....sigh.

Anyway, this post will be short and sweet. Tomorrow is election day and I vividly remember the last election day. I was a senior in high school, sitting in a math class, and watching history being made. Though I've already voted, I want to encourage anyone that reads this to VOTE tomorrow and make your voice heard. I don't care who you vote for, just make sure you are an informed voter and make your choice based on the facts. Voting is a right we have as Americans, and therefore shouldn't be taken lightly. Don't think that your voice won't be heard. As close as the polls are, it makes it that much more important.


Enough of the politics. The commercials and constant phone calls are getting super annoying and I'll be looking forward to the election being over! This is a crazy, hectic week and I'll be looking forward to relaxing in Seattle for a few days. I've been writing so many things today so I think this will be the end of the blog for today. More later.

xx Anna

(Good news, Monday is almost over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment